Our 11+ Assessment for Year 5 is designed for children who are considering a course of 11+ preparation, or are already receiving tuition and want an independent opinion of their child’s level, in relation to what is required for the grammar school entrance exams in the Birmingham area.
We examine current ability as well as potential to improve to 11+ entry level. We understand that the levels of various students will often be varied due to a wide variety of external factors. For this reason it is important to look beyond just scores to uncover the true potential of each child who receives an assessment.
11+ Assessment Procedure
1. This assessment is for children currently in Year 5. If your child is in a different year please book an 11+ assessment for the appropriate year.
2. After ordering we will contact you with a list of available dates and times for the assessment.
3. Following the 11+ assessment you will be contacted to discuss the findings of the assessment and we will suggest a recommended course of 11 plus tuition based upon what would be needed to offer a good chance for success in the 11 plus exams.
4. All assessments take place at the Apollo Hotel, Hagley Rd, Edgbaston,B16 9RA.
All of our 11+ course options for year 5 children are designed to provide a consistent and structured approach to 11 plus preparation.
- We provide weekly 11 plus homework assignments.
- We cover all 11 plus subjects.
- We plan each child’s 11 plus course individually to ensure maximum improvement.
- We help all children build confidence and independence.
- We teach examination techniques.
- We use materials that have been specifically created and selected for the Birmingham 11 Plus Exams.
- We have over 15 years of 11 Plus experience.
If you would like to speak with us before booking you can call us on 0121 661 6803