11 Plus Tuition Virtual Classroom For Year 3
- Each session is led by an experienced 11 Plus tutor.
- Children should have pens/pencils and paper to answer questions.
- All children will have the opportunity to interact and respond to questions.
- Give your child’s 11 Plus preparation a boost.
11 Plus classes for children in Year 3 will start from Tuesday 12th May 2020 and will run from 4pm-5pm on Tuesdays & Thursdays in our virtual classroom. The virtual classroom is designed to facilitate effective learning. All classes are structured and children will be asked to interact throughout each session that they attend.
What Is Needed?
You will need the following:
- A desktop/laptop computer running either the Google Chrome or Firefox Browser.
- We recommend a microphone.
- Speakers or headphones. (we recommend headphones as these improve focus)
Choose which session/sessions you would like to book.
Tuesday 4pm-5pm Mathematics
Each Tuesday from 4pm-5pm we run a 1 hour lesson covering CEM 11 Plus Mathematics. Children are expected to attempt questions and then these questions are reviewed. The cost of this session is £25. Book Here
Thursday 4pm-5pm English
/product/thursday-11-plus-english-for-year-3/Each Thursday from 4pm-5pm we run a 1 hour lesson covering CEM 11 Plus Reading Exercises. Children are expected to attempt questions and then these questions are reviewed. The cost of this session is £25. Book Here
Book a Session or Package of sessions.
- Each single session costs £25.
- A week of sessions (2 in total) costs £40 (£20 per session).
- Bookings must be made at least 24 hours before the chosen lesson.
We will verify your booking within 24 hours.
We will then send you a direct link with login details.
You can join the Virtual Classroom 15 minutes before your session begins.
You should login to the Virtual Classroom 15 minutes before the session begins.
After you login you can enter the Virtual Classroom. You should wait in the Virtual Classroom for the session to begin at 4pm each day.
When you have entered the classroom you should wait for the lesson to begin.
Your microphone will be muted. You should keep it muted unless instructed to activate it to answer a question. We do not allow children to use webcams during group sessions.